“Great Music” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Bar/ Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located directly on the beaches of Okaloosa Island at The Boardwalk, The Swamp is the area’s premiere super beach club and promises to awaken your wildest party desires.The Swamp brings concerts featuring national bands and artists like HoobaStank, Trapt, Salavia, Fuel, Cracker, Papa Roach, Collective Soul, Sponge, MTV's Jackass Steve "O", and regional group favorites headline daily at The Swamp. Premier events like MTV’s Fashionably Loud, international DJ spin-offs, bartending competitions and the ever tantalizing, Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest keep The Swamp crawling with the most beautiful and mysterious creatures of the night.Revive your soul at the bar and when you’re craving for more, feed your desire to bump and grind on the surging floor with intoxicating light and rhythm shows and the pulsing beats of feature DJs.
Destin, Florida
“Great Music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

You cant beat there Gulf side view, live bands, and not shabby drink specials every night. Slendid Chaos was playing on stage that night and the bartenders where very pleasing to the eye and gave great service. DEFIANTLY BE BACK!

Visited September 2012

shalimar
“Great place to have a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Can't wait for the swamp to open back up for the 2013 season I make sure it's my number one stop every year. Between the bands that they have performing and the amazing staff I don't need to go any where else.

“Will not be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband went here last night and were highly disappointed with the service. First off the waitress was extremely rude when my husband had asked what did she mean when she said "you know that it's 5 for Crown and down tonight" her response was " I already told you it's 5 for Crown and down. " Then she asked if we wanted to start a tab. My husband replied yes and she responded by saying I need your card. My husband asked her what card and she responded very rudely "Where are you people from anyway? I want a credit card!" I then spoke up and said we were paying by cash and she told us we couldn't start a tab without a credit card. So we finished our beers and paid with cash and left. The only positive experience we had was the live band was really good but since the waitress was such a you know what she ruined what good time we would of had there. We will never be back!

Destin, Florida
30 attraction reviews
“Open air, mix of live music & DJ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love that The Swamp is open air and over looking the beach. It helps get all the cigarette smoke out! There is usually a $10 cover unless you get there very early. The cover is good for both The Swamp and Howl At The Moon. They have great drink buckets and usually have $1 Rolling Rock. Both times I've gone in the last couple months they have had live music and a DJ in between sets. The atmosphere is fun and the party goes late - 4am I believe, but the latest I've stayed was 2:30 so I'm not positive. They have a good amount of parking and taxis parked outside in case you drink too much. We love it at The Swamp and will go a couple times a month during the spring and summer!

Visited April 2012