“Amazing Salon!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are located just 4 miles from Okaloosa Island and centrally located to Destin and Navarre. 1 block off of Hwy 98 on Mary Esther Boulevard, our boutique salon and spa offers everything you may need for a relaxing day away.
Shalimar, Florida
“Amazing Salon!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about this place!! My husband and I have been going to see Jennifer for our several months and have been so impressed with the salon every time we go in. (Yes they do men's waxing, you just have to ask for it). Jennifer is a wonderful woman and she makes every experience a good one.
Today I went and got my hair cut and styled with Lisa Hammond and was completely blown away. Not only did she take the time to figure out what cut and style would work best with my and my lifestyle she also TAUGHT me HOW to recreate the style at home with drug store products! I have NEVER had anyone else do that ever! Lisa also has a 2 week guarantee that if you get home and just don't like something about the cut, you can come back in and she will help fix what ever is bothering you.

This salon also offers a "snack bar" which is an adorable touch, it's always full of nuts, gummy bears, and other goodies!

They have an online schedule that works 95% of the time, but as with all internet based scheduling it's bound to have glitches. The phone is picked up about half the time (they do not employ a secretary) but usually my call is returned with in 24 hours.

All the staff I have had the privilege to work with have been fantastic and I will continue to go to Posh Daisy as long as I live in the area!

Visited January 2014

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Very unfriendly, would not let me use my living social gift.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was not happy at all with their customer service. On trying to make an appointment I called 3 times in week with no reply. So I left a message on their Facebook page. I finally got a call back a week later. When I spoke with Lisa, I told her I have a living social deal for a haircut and highlight. She said I would not be able to use it because I was a returning customer. (Even though it did not say that on the living social). She said she would have her manager call me back. 2 weeks without a call, I called back again and they the manager was very rude and told me I couldn't use it. So I had to go through living social and get a refund. The hole thing was very stressful and I will not be going to posh daisy ever again.

Visited April 2013
Destin, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Happy Happy Joy Joy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

These ladies know what they are doing! Very versatile , but cutting edge at the same time! Check 'em out !

Visited August 2012
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I got a cut and highlights with Lisa. Excellent service, everyone is super friendly. Def going back there! Thanks Lisa!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Job Melissa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love going to the Posh daisy salon, I found Melissa through a Groupon and I think Im stuck for good. I had someone else at a different salon mess up my hair, but Melissa fixed me up and made me beautiful again!

Visited August 2012