“Very unfriendly, would not let me use my living social gift.” 1 of 5 stars

+1 850-244-7633
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located just 4 miles from Okaloosa Island and centrally located to Destin and Navarre. 1 block off of Hwy 98 on Mary Esther Boulevard, our boutique salon and spa offers everything you may need for a relaxing day away.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Very unfriendly, would not let me use my living social gift.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was not happy at all with their customer service. On trying to make an appointment I called 3 times in week with no reply. So I left a message on their Facebook page. I finally got a call back a week later. When I spoke with Lisa, I told her I have a living social deal for a haircut and highlight. She said I would not be able to use it because I was a returning customer. (Even though it did not say that on the living social). She said she would have her manager call me back. 2 weeks without a call, I called back again and they the manager was very rude and told me I couldn't use it. So I had to go through living social and get a refund. The hole thing was very stressful and I will not be going to posh daisy ever again.

Visited April 2013
Jeniffer W, Owner at The Posh Daisy, responded to this review, November 16, 2014
Special offers are sometimes made to new clients only, as in this case. Since you had been to the salon multiple times in the past we offered to have the amount of the living social purchase applied to the services you wanted to schedule. We apologize for the misunderstanding of the stipulations of the offer with Living Social.

Destin, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Happy Happy Joy Joy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

These ladies know what they are doing! Very versatile , but cutting edge at the same time! Check 'em out !

“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I got a cut and highlights with Lisa. Excellent service, everyone is super friendly. Def going back there! Thanks Lisa!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Job Melissa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love going to the Posh daisy salon, I found Melissa through a Groupon and I think Im stuck for good. I had someone else at a different salon mess up my hair, but Melissa fixed me up and made me beautiful again!

Shalimar, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love going to Posh Daisy, great atmosphere and location. Jennifer Ward is a great aesthetician, I love her vascutouch and waxing services. She is very easy to work with, accommodating and makes you feel comfortable.