“Happy Happy Joy Joy!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are located just 4 miles from Okaloosa Island and centrally located to Destin and Navarre. 1 block off of Hwy 98 on Mary Esther Boulevard, our boutique salon and spa offers everything you may need for a relaxing day away.
Destin, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Happy Happy Joy Joy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

These ladies know what they are doing! Very versatile , but cutting edge at the same time! Check 'em out !

“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I got a cut and highlights with Lisa. Excellent service, everyone is super friendly. Def going back there! Thanks Lisa!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Fantastic Job Melissa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love going to the Posh daisy salon, I found Melissa through a Groupon and I think Im stuck for good. I had someone else at a different salon mess up my hair, but Melissa fixed me up and made me beautiful again!

Shalimar, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love going to Posh Daisy, great atmosphere and location. Jennifer Ward is a great aesthetician, I love her vascutouch and waxing services. She is very easy to work with, accommodating and makes you feel comfortable.

Dacula, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“The bride's best friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We highly recommend this wonderful salon after our wedding experience in Ft. Walton Beach. My granddaughter had very specific ideas of how she would like to look for her wedding and the Posh Daisy outdid themselves with her beautiful hair and airbrushed make up. They even opened the shop for us on Sunday so that we would have a comfortable atmosphere in which to prepare for the wedding. They did the most beautiful immaculate job on my nails at the same time. Their shop was spotlessly clean, their attitudes were so professional while at the same time they were very friendly and supportive and put the bride at ease with their kind interest in her festivities. We would like to give them ten stars but five is all that are allowed!

Visited July 2012