“Not Worth the Money” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“Not Worth the Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Today was my first time to get a massage at Stress Busters and everything seemed wrong from the start. I arrived 15 minutes early to be prompt-since I was a new client, I knew I'd have to fill out new client forms. I expect the same punctuality coming from the massage therapist. Did I get this? Not at all. 5 minutes till the appointment, the receptionist from another company next door told me that the therapist had just called and that she was on her way. 20 minutes later, she finally showed up. She asked if I wanted to reschedule and I said no. I understand that things happen, but I wish I wouldve read the other reviews before ever making my appointment-even the receptionist told me she is late on a regular basis. This speaks volumes to me. This shows the amount of care she has for her business. The massage was decent, but mediocre. It left me feeling good but not great-nothing stood out. After it was over, the owner/therapist said "Hope you enjoyed your massage" in the most dry tone. Try to sound a little excited! So I put on my clothes, and went to pay and the credit card machine wouldnt work. So I ended up sitting here for 20 minutes while she tried it a few times. Then she called customer service and tried to troubleshoot the issue-with me still sitting there, waiting. Finally, she said that she took my credit card info down and that there was no point in me waiting when she could do it without me there. I left quickly after being there for a total of TWO HOURS for a one hour massage. She could have offered something else for the wait. No tip-was not worth a tip-I honestly wanted to demand a refund, but I was too nice to do that. I will stick with my usual place-Massageworks-but I wont be visiting again. Customer service was poor and lacked professionalism.

Visited October 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
11 attraction reviews
“Massage Galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place was recommended by a friend. Owner is veteran friendly unlike so make businesses in FWB which is a plus in today's economy. Sandra (owner) will even give you a discount on the next massage when booked during the same appt. I have been to other massage places in town and I have not felt that "thanks for be a customer" feeling like I do with Stress Busters. I have called on the weekends to schedule an appt (after hours) and have always received a phone call back before the weekend was out to confirm. I have never had a business call a customer after hours, just to accommodate a customer. I have never seen more than one therapist work at a time and appt may be needed (they might not do walk-ins). Appts start on time...only thing I would improve is for the staff to arrive early. I have OCD, so arriving early is better that being on time.

Visited November 2012
“Awful! Stress busters will stress tYou out!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We showed up for our couples honeymoon massage 15 minutes early. 45 minutes later, we still had no therapist and were sitting in hard bars tools waiting- not relaxing at all! Loads of bad energy and the owner was not professional at all! So we left because we didn't wanna waste 140 bucks on a massage we weren't even in the mood for anymore!

Destin, Florida, United States
“Excellent Massage, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I decided to take my girlfriend out to get a stress busters massage for her birthday. We were very impressed with the massage and left feeling 100% relaxed. The staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our therapist even gave me tips how to give my girlfriend massages at home!

Visited August 2012
Navarre, Florida
“GREAT Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I got a couples massage. We were offered champagne, juice or water (surprising) . The environment of the room was amazing, perfect lighting, rose peddles on blankets, a place for us to put our stuff. Very Romantic!!! And the massage, It was AMAZING!! I get massages on the regular and my therapist (Norma) was one of the best I have had yet! My husband was very pleased also and might I add he is a hard person to please. Thank You and we WILL be back.

Visited August 2012