We did enjoy our stay at this Hampton. As reward members, we always look at a Hampton first. The rooms in this hotel were very clean, and nicely maintained. It is a very quick walk to the beach, and some restaurants. Each room has a microwave and small fridge. Our room had a nice balcony with a small view of the beach. Check in and check out were fast.
The staff was pleasant, but didn't really go out of their way to help us with requests. After checking in, we went down to the front desk to request an extra pillow. We were told that there were no extra ones. On the way back up to the room, I saw some in the housekeeping room. I asked the housekeeper if we could have one, and she said we had to call the front desk, so we gave up on that. Our first morning there we woke our children up early to go to breakfast. When we got down to the lobby there was NOTHING left. It was 9AM and a sign clearly stated that breakfast was served until 10AM. I went to the front desk, and asked if they were going to replenish the food, and I was told that they were not, because it was over at 10AM. They were not even willing to give my children some cereal. We never attemped to eat breakfast there again, so not sure if this was a one time thing or not. None of the staff was nasty, but just not willing to do anymore than they had to. Even though that ticked me off, I would not hesitate to book a room again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Walton Beach
- Hampton Inn Ft Walton Beach
- Fort Walton Beach Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.