“Eccellente!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Santa Rosa, California
“Eccellente!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent experience all the way around. Our waiter GG was knowledgeable with both wine and food, and friendly as well. The gnocchi was the best we've had. Perfect texture and flavor. I believe the pasta was homemade. There were 4 of us and we had the cannelloni, tortellini and ravioli. Again the texture, fillings and sauces were cooked to perfection! The manager and owner both took the time to speak to us about our meals. Definitely would go back and recommend it!

Visited April 2014

Fwb
“2.5 out of 5”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nice place, but food quality is 2.5 stars out of 5 at best. When I complained about size and square shape of my pizza, I was told their new chef is still learning.
Another issue I have with this "fine" establishment is their prices. Everything seems to be overpriced by $3 to $6. Be prepared to pay $5 for a 20 cent bottle of beer.

“Authentic Italian Dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner, friendly atmosphere and excellent food! A little pricey but very good!

Visited April 2014
Owensboro, KY
“Great find in Ft. Walton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here twice on our past week's vacation. The Sunday brunch was most memorable and interesting. The crepes were delicious! And the coffee was dark and strong - the way it should be! I also came here to take out wood fired pizzas to have at our condo one night. I added the bruschetta appetizer and was glad I did.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You gotta try this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am amazed. I just ate at this place for saturday morning, and wow. This place has awesome service and I can't fathom how good the food is. I would reccomend this to anyone who is interested in eating some really good food this restaurant stands by.

• Visited April 2014