“2.5 out of 5” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Fwb
“2.5 out of 5”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nice place, but food quality is 2.5 stars out of 5 at best. When I complained about size and square shape of my pizza, I was told their new chef is still learning.
Another issue I have with this "fine" establishment is their prices. Everything seems to be overpriced by $3 to $6. Be prepared to pay $5 for a 20 cent bottle of beer.

“Authentic Italian Dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner, friendly atmosphere and excellent food! A little pricey but very good!

Visited April 2014
Owensboro, KY
“Great find in Ft. Walton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate here twice on our past week's vacation. The Sunday brunch was most memorable and interesting. The crepes were delicious! And the coffee was dark and strong - the way it should be! I also came here to take out wood fired pizzas to have at our condo one night. I added the bruschetta appetizer and was glad I did.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You gotta try this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I am amazed. I just ate at this place for saturday morning, and wow. This place has awesome service and I can't fathom how good the food is. I would reccomend this to anyone who is interested in eating some really good food this restaurant stands by.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Navarre, Florida
“Best meal of the week award!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Knew instantly when we walked in that we had made the right choice for our final meal of vacation! Food, service and atmosphere- A+!