“You gotta try this” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“You gotta try this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I am amazed. I just ate at this place for saturday morning, and wow. This place has awesome service and I can't fathom how good the food is. I would reccomend this to anyone who is interested in eating some really good food this restaurant stands by.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Navarre, Florida
“Best meal of the week award!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Knew instantly when we walked in that we had made the right choice for our final meal of vacation! Food, service and atmosphere- A+!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food! Slow service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place has some amazing dishes! The crepe sampler is excellent. We sat on the patio and felt we were in Europe somewhere. The only downside is like in Europe you go out to eat to enjoy your experience not to rush off, so don't expect the check very quickly.

I would definitely recommend this place for brunch to a friend, but just would make sure they have time to sit and relax not to rush.

Navarre, Florida
“good meal and portion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I arrived just as the restaurant opened for the Saturday evening meal. First time here so we did not have a reservation, however watching the number of folks coming through the door I would suggest one, especially if you are bringing a larger party.

Foor was excellent. We started with the bruschetta. Tasty and neat presentation. I had the Veal Francese which was tender..pounded sufficiently but not too thin. My wife had the Pasta Bolognese and said the meat sauce was hardy and I look forward to eating what she brought home. We capped it off with cappuccino and sharing an amaretto cake.

All in all an excellent meal, great service, and nice conversation with managing staff. I look forward to coming back to try the gnocchi and pizza.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“A Mixed Bag”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My mother, who lives locally, had been here for a Sunday brunch which she said was delicious and the place (note: the same restaurant has 2 TripAdvisor listings here - what's up with that?) was packed. Saturday night at 7 pm and the place was filled but not crowded. There are several big screen TV screens here - it isn't a sports bar but it isn't a white tablecloth restaurant, either. We were seated prompt;y and our server arrived right away, explaining the specials and giving the prices (always a good practice), We split a caponata appetizer, and had cannelloni, 1 lasagna and house wine. The appetizer was good ($8) was good, as was the cannelloni ($17). The lasagna was a sea of mush - tasty cheese and bolgnese sauce, but the noodles had been microwaved to death and had tuned to total mush. I picked at it but didn't eat much. The server asked if I wanted it boxed up, I explained it was porridge, she disappeared and brought the bill and said the item had been removed from the bill - an appropriate gesture and we tipped on the generous side to show our appreciation that the restaurant had done the right thing in a bad situation.

• Visited March 2014