“Really good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Really good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Wanna try really good pasta? That's the place. The chicken sambucca sandwich is a lighter choice.

Get some Garlic Rolls, they are a must have!

Destin, Florida
“Italian brunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

A lot of the menu is "Mama's" Italian grandmother's recipes. You won't find them anywhere else. I have tried most everything in the menu and it is all delicious. She also has specials every Saturday and Sunday (which is the only time they serve brunch)
A must!!

Visited March 2014
Mauston, Wisconsin
“Mama's European Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

A charming, fairly new restaurant which is a spin-off of Clemenza's located in Miramar Beach. We were greeted by a friendly hostess who immediately seated us. Our waiter gave us menus and took our drink orders. The menu is a unique assortment of European and domestic items. In a short time we placed our order and were pleasantly surprised by the quick turn-around. All of our party really enjoyed their meal and were happy with the service. A nice touch is that Mama Clemenza circulates among the tables in this restaurant and ensures all customers are satisfied. We found Mama's to be excellent due to their ambience, menu and service. We will definitely go there again. Great job Mama!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Navarre, Florida
“Rude server for lunch party!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I felt like I was in an epidsode of Seinfeld dealing with the soup guy. One wrong request as simple as "Can I get my bill?" after the meal was over was met with attitude from the server. Someone in the party mentioned that he can't do well in tips because he was so rude...however as a party, we had no choice as gratuity was added to our bill.

Usually the work crowd I dine with requires 2 servers. Perhaps he was overwhelmed but that isn't our fault. Recently my work party went to Aegean Sea and had one server who seemed much more welcoming of our business. If given a choice, the server today would have received no tip.

I can't complain about my calzone. I hesitated to attend due to past experiences. After today, I doubt I'll be back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Great place...I like it more each time I go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went there for Valentines Night and didn't have reservations. We grabbed some seats at the bar and saved two for a couple of friends that were running late. The girls behind the bar were awesome. I ordered a bottle of Prosecco and they kept my glass and my friends filled. My boyfriend wasn't too hungry and got the antipasti platter. Nice platter great choices. My friend and I ordered the pizza. Very good. Thin and crisp and nice. The girls behind the bar were actually welcoming to the fact we were going to be there for a few hours waiting for a local concert to start. The owner always stops by for a nice chat and we are looking forward to going back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere