“Great Coffee Stop” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Newnan, Georgia
“Great Coffee Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This coffee house offers a small town vibe with its limited menu and select food options, but that's what drew me here. This small place offers a surprising amountnof coffee beans for sale- one titled crack coffee (how can you not want to buy that). Although the latte I ordered was not great.. it didn't live up to my small coffee house ideal that goes above Starbucks quality; the taste of this latte was very sweet and felt watery, but that most likely was my fault for opting for almond milk. When I order coffee I prefer a smooth cup, but instead I was met with a cheap Styrofoam cup, so hopefully they'll change that. Overall though this place is a nice shop with home made bagels and pastries, so definitely visit here for a bagel at the least.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Niceville, Florida
“Frequent visitor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I frequent this coffee shop because its good at everything and next to the yarn shop!! I always pick up a drink before going in. I have never been disappointed! I've had all different kinds of drinks, everyone has been great. I recommend it to all my friends!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmette, Illinois
“Great little coffee shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The iced coffee is FANTASTIC!!!! Also the bagels are delicious! Such a cute little place, only thing is that it's a little small if you want to sit inside.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Watertown, New York
“Nice but Small Coffee House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The coffee is great! The cold-drip is fantastic for those of us who love cold coffee. They also have a wide variety of flavors. And the barista that helped us was very happy to help, especially considering I had many questions regarding the different items they have on the menu.

The location can be called "quaint", but what it really is is jammed in there. So not the kind of coffee place I am used to where I can order coffee and a baked good and find a nice little spot to place myself and read a book. This is definitely best for on the go.

But if all you want is coffee, quick, at a reasonable price, then here you go! And like I said, get the cold drip, its fantastic.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eagle River, AK
“Quaint and close to the water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I got some coffee and then took a walk by the water. The shop itself is small with a nice seating area out back. Coffee was really good and much more reasonably priced than Starbucks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere