“Great food and great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Great food and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went here with our youth group. There were 32 of us, they were very good to us, getting our drinks quickly then getting out all of our orders promptly! The only thing I didn't care for was it was a bit dark inside! Other than that it was all really good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not a hidden gym...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I had hope that this would be a great hole in the wall restaurant. Turns out it was just dive with avg food. There are much better Thai places in the local area. Both the pad Thai and the red curry were poor. The shrimp look big but were clearly frozen...

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Byram, Mississippi
“Great Thai Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We absolutely LOVED this little place! We were driving around FWB and just ended up here on a whim. What a pleasant surprise! It's not all that impressive looking from the outside, but the food and service was amazing! The prices were very reasonable. Our server was kind and patient, she gave us recommendations on things to try and took the time to break down the ingredients and seasonings. This will be my first stop when I come back to the FWB/Destin area!

Visited July 2011
“Thai hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

I was born in Thailand, so I like to think of myself as an expert when it comes to Thai cuisine. The Thai saree is my favorite local restaurant. The food is always outstanding. I am truly addicted to the Thai hot papaya salad. Also the owners make you feel right at home! The decor is definitely not upscale, but the food and service are!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
FWB
“Best Thai Restaurant in local area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

Best Thai restaurant in a town full of Thai restaurants. Not fancy. Great service. Owner Mel is always cheery and full of live. Wife and I really enjoy our off the cuff mid week meals at Thai Suree. She really loves the soups. Makes her feel much better in the cold.

• Visited February 2011