“We will return” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Southwest Miracle Strip Pkwy, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548   |
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“We will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

LaQuinta Inns and Suites is such a nice place to stay. I have stayed at two different locations and both were very nice. I believe I will search for a LaQuinta where ever I go. This particular location was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was pleasant and professional. I sure hope that the other locations that I will visit that the LaQuinta Inn and Suites are as nice as this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I spent an evening here on business because my husband and I are La Quinta Returns members (we usually travel with our dog, Mulligan, and we love their pet-friendly policy). This hotel went above and beyond my expectations. Not only was the staff very friendly and informative; the hotel was meticulously clean with upgraded finishes throughout the room. The complimentary breakfast was much more than the typical cereal, juice, and coffee. They really provide the utmost quality and service for their guests at a very reasonable rate. We will definitely be back should we ever vacation in/around Fort Walton Beach!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our family of three people and 1 large dog stayed here in September 2013. The people at the front desk were very courteous. The room we stayed in was very clean. I was worried that the room would have a "pet smell." However, I was wrong; there was no weird smell in the room we stayed in. I really like this hotel. Even though the hotel is not beachfront, it is only a few minutes drive from public beaches.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sisters, mother, niece and I went to the beach and stayed here. This was my second time. This place is nice! Friendly staff. We stayed in the King Suites! SPACIOUS! The decor has been update compared to most LaQuinta's. The free breakfast had everything you could possibly want for breakfast! Many items to choose from. Nice friendly staff! I will be back!

Room Tip: The King Suite is quite spacious!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

With weather being so funky for the weekend in most of the south,mwe were hard pressed to find a beCh to go to. Last minute we decided Destin. After hours of looking we finally found a hotel in Fort Walton with a last minute vacancy, which is about 8 miles from Destin center. I had seen this hotel many times before in passing. We had a third person so we needed a two room suite.

Location-
Highway 98 in the eastern part of the city, across the street from a little bay, about 3 minutes ride to Okaloosa beaches.
Nearby there are several car dealers, a Publix grocery store, Red Lobster, Staff-seafood restaurant, IHOP and several fast food places. Close to the hotel there is a park on the little bays waterfront where the kids can play.

Room-
We needed a two room unit. Although when i called the room type happen to be reserved, the front desk agent rearranged some rooms around to get us this unit.
The room is huge. My wife and i took the bedroom and our friend took the living room, which had a sleep/sofa its own tv, a mini fridge ands a microwave. Both rooms were quite nice. A family of four would have fitted quite nicely in this place and had lots of space. The quality of the room was nice, although not fancy. The furnishings were basic, but well kept.

Bottomline-
This was a last minute escape and fortunately we found a good hotel. I give this hotel a 7 out of 10. Oops, the sun is up and the beach is calling.

Stayed August 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was one of my best stays ever. The facility was immaculate,and staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We traveled with a pet, and there was no pet odor in the room at all. Plus, there is a "pet area" with real grass and bags available.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach? Share your experiences!