Our family of three people and 1 large dog stayed here in September 2013. The people at the front desk were very courteous. The room we stayed in was very clean. I was worried that the room would have a "pet smell." However, I was wrong; there was no weird smell in the room we stayed in. I really like this hotel. Even though the hotel is not beachfront, it is only a few minutes drive from public beaches.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.