I travel often to Ft. Walton Beach for business/to visit friends, and this is by far my favorite hotel in the area. The hotel is fairly new and everything about it is pleasant and attractive. The staff is friendly and very helpful, the rooms are nice and very clean(I particularly love the King rooms with jetted tub!), the bed/bedding in comfortable, the bathrooms are great, nice workout room, great (free) breakfast, and I love having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The location is great, too--convenient to both Eglin Pkwy. and Beal Pkwy., the beach is *so* close, the mall is close. I love this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Olotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.