Property was very clean, and the free breakfast a plus. Nothing fancy. Hotel room was clean and well appointed, and the hot water always available for the shower. Pet friendly was the main-attraction, and the easy access to the Destin area. Liza Jackson park was just a mile down the road for leisurely walks w/the dogs. One note...the beaches in Destin and FWB are NOT pet accessible. If you drive farther out to the beaches of South Walton off 30A, they allow dogs on the beach (but supposedly only for local residents w/permit..but we didn't have any issues the two days we were out there visiting w/o the permits).
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.