We had not ever stayed in this particular area. We needed a hotel that would be "pet friendly" and not far from Navarre where Mark Coleman Recording Studio is located. Found this hotel online, checked reviews and booked it for our five night stay. We were very, very happy with our choice. I have nothing negative to stay. The room was "roomy"....the bed very comfortable...breakfast more than adequate (we especially enjoyed the waffles with strawberries and whipped cream!)....staff very knowledgeable and friendly. I would love to stay here again sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites, Fort Walton Beach awarded 2010 Inn Of The Year and recently named a 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award winner, is located less than one mile away from beautiful white sandy beaches.The La Quinta Inn & Suites is near plenty of fun activities nearby including water sports, boating, waterparks, fishing excursions shopping outlets and golfing.All of our comfortable rooma are Non-smoking and come with amenities like free wi-fi internet access, olush pillow top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, 32" flat screen TV's. There are rooms available with a partial view of the Bay.Wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side Breakfast in a large breakfast area, each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Fort Walton Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Hotel Fort Walton Beach