“Clean & Comfortable Room - Attentive Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Fort Walton Beach
“Clean & Comfortable Room - Attentive Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with my teen daughter. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quite clean. My daughter appreciated the indoor heated pool since our stay was in March and it was still cold. Our AC-Heat was not working the first day but the staff attended to it quickly. The breakfast was nice to have as an option to save on meals. My daughter left her cell phone in the room and within an hour of checking out someone called about it. They shipped it back to me right away via FedEx and charged my credit card. The staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear you had a fabulous stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
I am so glad to hear we were able to return your cell phone as those are very important to everyone!
Thank you so much for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Clean, clean, clean. Spouse said, "you are going to like these towels." I did they were nice and thick. Room was spacious with a nice desk and chair, two queen beds, fridge and lounge chair. we would definitely stay again. We looked at the Day's Inn next door and decided to try for cleaner and we scored big. We even paid less than the Day's inn by using a coupon from one of those hotel books. It was so nice we decided to stay a second night.
Many hotels hang those signs that say that if you want to reuse your towels to leave them on the rack. Then they take them. Well, this staff left them. thank you to them for helping the environment. Now if they would get rid of the styrofoam plates.
The almost in the title comes because my key need to replaced and they just gave me a new one when I told them the room number. For safety reasons they should have at least verfied my name.... or something.
People who worked the front desk were all friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business! We are happy to hear you had an exceptional stay and will return when your travels bring you back to Ft Walton. We pride ourselves on guest satsifaction and customer service. I am pleased to hear we met these expectations! We look forward to your return in the near future.
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I must say....working in the service industry, I expected a LOT more that I didn't receive on my stay here. This hotel was exactly what me and my family was looking for in a weekend getaway. The price was nice. The location was perfect. The amenities were so/so. We stayed for 2 nights. The kids definitely enjoyed the indoor pool since it rained throughout our stay. Breakfast was ok (wish there was some sort of meat on the menu). Our room was not cleaned. No towels left but towels taken. Trash was not removed. Then at checkout I left some jewelry in the bathroom that I called back for less than 1 hour later and was told housekeeping had "cleaned" the room and it was not found. It took them 30 minutes to call me and tell me that. Very disappointed!!

Room Tip: Elevator is a GREAT help....runs slow but a great help
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet 100% of your expectations? We do our best to make sure each and every guest has an exceptional stay. Please always know at anytime during your stay you are able to call down to the front desk and ask for any items you may need in your guest room, including towels.
We will be sure to mention this to our housekeeping department to ensure each guest always has the basic items in every room.
I will also follow up with our General Manager regarading the items left in your room and if we are able to locate them, we will contact you.
Thank you for your business! We do hope to see you again in the near future!
Arthur, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We paid a little more but still under my $100 maximum for a room with a water view. Did not disappoint. Room was large, comfortable, very clean. Desk clerks were friendly and welcoming. Heated pool was not quite as advertised but the hot tub felt good. Decent breakfast with plenty of choices.

Room Tip: Ask for water view. Will cost a little more.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review. We appreciate your time to post about your recent stay and hope you will always make our hotel your home away from home every time your travels bring you to Ft Walton!
Thank you for your business!!!!
Marshfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed here for four nights in a full suite. This hotel is fairly new and is well kept. The suite was large, it had two queens, a sleeper sofa and a full kitchen with a mini-fridge and a full fridge. The only thing lacking about the kitchen was that it did not have any utensils or plates. The beds were very comfortable and my daughters loved sleeping on the "little bed".

The hotel staff was wonderful and friendly. The breakfast in the morning was good, waffles, cereal, toast, fruit and oatmeal. It helped us out to not have to buy breakfast each morning.

The pool was large and there was also a hot tub. We enjoyed having the pool, as well as the hotel, to ourselves because we visited in the off season. The location of the hotel is great, only about 10 minutes from the public beaches on Okaloosa island. Staying in Fort Walton is considerably cheaper than staying in Destin, but definitely close enough to enjoy what Destin has to offer.

Also, for other families with little ones, there is a nice public park about a half a mile down the road with two great playgrounds and a view of the water. We took advantage of that park several times.

Room Tip: Pay the extra few dollars and upgrade to a suite. There is a big difference in the size of the room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Michelle W, Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thanks so much for taking time to post about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear we met your expectations! We hope you make us your home away from home every time your travels bring you back to Ft Walton!
pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is a newer hotel in the area. It was beautifully decorated in thee lobby and in rooms. We loved the high ceilings in the room. Not sure if it was because we were on the top floor our if it's that way in all rooms. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The only down side was no sausage/bacon in the morning, just the sausage gravy. We will definatly return.

• Stayed November 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Newer property, contemporarily furnished, and comfortable. Staff was friendly, exercise facilities were furnished with quality equipment in proper working condition. I stayed here for business and it was an enjoyable stay.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!