We went to waterscape June 17th - 24th, stayed in A505. It was really nice for our daughter who is 2 1/2 yrs old, she really enjoyed it! There are tons of kids at the resort and lots of kid friendly water toys, etc. Our condo faced the outside toward the pier and not toward the pool. The condo was nice, carpets were a bit stained (but what do you expect with the amt of traffic), and it was decorated like pictures. We had an AC problem and called the first nite there, they checked it 2 times and said our vents were not opened. The next day we called again as the unit would not cool below 73 (in mid day makes it a little hot with sun coming thru balcony windows). Another guy came and tested the vents and saw there was a problem. They called an AC company to come and look at it, which they fixed and all was well.
The beach was a haul due to all the vacationers, and there was lots of seedweed in the water until late afternoon. We brought a tent and left it on the beach each nite to secure our spot, which worked well. Bring water toys for the kids to play with in the pools as most kids have them and yours will be begging for you to buy some.
They offer arts/crafts but for older children 5 + I believe and you have to drop them off like 10am-2pm (or something like that). It's not the kind where the parent stays and watches the child.
Overall it was a nice resort with a family atmosphere!
- Also Known As:
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterscape Condominiums are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is infamous for its emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the “heartbeat” of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10 foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large zero entry pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart. The resort’s lower pool deck features a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children’s splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Waterscape Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.