This is our third time to Waterscape and we love it! We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit in the A building. Heated pool and hot tubs came in handy since the weather was a tad cold (didn't bother the kids, but it did us!). Our unit had games in it, so on the day it stormed we were able to play Monopoly and Uno. The unit itself was nice - great TV's and furniture was all really nice!
The unit was A416. The mattresses in both rooms were really great. There was constantly staff around the resort cleaning and doing work.
Things to remember if renting a condo:
Bring cleaning supplies (they give you a few dishwasher tablets and towels, but you need to bring everything else).
Bring your sand toys and swim toys
Don't forget your beach towels (much bigger than the standard white towels in every condo)
There are grills on site and the kitchen is stocked with pots, pans and utensils if you are planning to cook in. There is a publix just across the bridge, a tom thumb on the island and a gas station about a block away. There is a liquor store across the street.
Restaurants we love:
Helenback's -- great pizza and nachos on the bay
props brewery in ft. Walton -- great burgers
old bay steamer -- great seafood
pompano joe's - great seafood on the water
You can easily walk to the boardwalk along the beach or side walk -- great shopping and we liked the crab restaurant too!
- Also Known As:
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterscape Condominiums, professionally managed by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is infamous for its emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the "heartbeat" of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10 foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large zero entry pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart. The resort's lower pool deck features a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children's splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Waterscape Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.