Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Waterscape Condo in A629. The place was everything it said, condo beautiful, clean, quiet, view of Gulf (not full but still great view). The resort - wonderful, from lazy river, hot tubs, pools, the beach. Within walking distance to many things. Time to enjoy the beach. We will be heading back next year. Can't wait! Miss the place already and just left yesterday!
- Also Known As:
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterscape Condominiums, professionally managed by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is infamous for its emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the "heartbeat" of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10 foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large zero entry pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart. The resort's lower pool deck features a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children's splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Waterscape Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.