We really enjoyed staying here. The condos are right on the beach and easy to get to with the boardwalk. There is what I would call a miniature waterpark right in the middle with lazy river, multiple pools, and the kids could spend all day crossing the floating lily pads if we didn't make sure we made them spend time on the beautiful beach!
- Also Known As:
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel
- Waterscape Condominiums Hotel Fort Walton Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterscape Condominiums, professionally managed by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, are located on beautiful Okaloosa Island, which is infamous for its emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. Waterscape was constructed as a U-shaped property to house the "heartbeat" of the facility; the tropical oasis and pools. Waterscape has a two tiered pool deck separated by a 10 foot waterfall. The lower pool deck includes a large zero entry pool with spray toys and lily pads for the young at heart. The resort's lower pool deck features a long lazy river for you to float down on resort inner tubes. The upper deck houses a seasonally heated pool. There is a children's splash area on the upper pool deck that features toys for toddlers and a covered play area for maximum sun protection. There are two hot tubs located in the tropical oasis for your relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Waterscape Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.