“Fanciful feast in a relaxed environment” 4 of 5 stars

215 Miracle Strip Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
COLUMBUS
“Fanciful feast in a relaxed environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We came here for a Valentine's day meal. it was price fixed and well worth the price. Food was presented very nicely and tasted great. Our server was fun and very attentive even though they seemed short staffed.
the best part of the meal was actually their olive oil blend and moist rolls. We asked for seconds on them:)
the meals themselves we're great- I had the lamb and my man the almond crusted grouper. The dessert was amazing and I don't even like chocolate mousse: tuxedo cake.
The only thing I would say was this was a special occasion meal so it was meant to be fancy. Had this been another night and we wanted a fancy 4 course meal, I would have wanted Cuvée bistro but they were booked. For a local place, probably the best in fort walton that we had the whole trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“I'll Be Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Popped in for a casual evening meal and adult beverage. The Bistro is a nicely remodeled building right on Main street in FWB. Our waiter, Rick, made the rest of the evening a very nice experience. First, An interesting and quite good wine selection, Next, An excellent, small dinner salad. Then, Boom .. A wonderful Salmon dinner special. More? He topped all of our meal with a very tasty creme brulee' .. We're looking forward to our next FWB trip to return to this place.

• Visited January 2013
Greenville
“Superior food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Seems like a locals place with great food, great service and friendly staff. Not only was the food wonderful, it was moderately priced. I had the veal special which was prepared perfectly and very tasty. Everyone else had the grouper which they all loved! I could see me getting addicted to Mullhollows if I lived in the Fort Walton Beach area......

Visited January 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
“"BEST OF THE BEST"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Mullhhollows Bistro is complete pleasure to eat at. My girlfriend and I have gone here many times. The owners are wonderful and go out of their way to accommodate any requests you have. The white wine sangria is a must!!! I have a wonderful experience every time i come. Can't wait to go back!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
“Classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Great atmosphere and friendly service. I get the Tuscan chicken every time I go. Chef Dan is the best cook ever!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere