“Classy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
“Classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Great atmosphere and friendly service. I get the Tuscan chicken every time I go. Chef Dan is the best cook ever!

Destin, Florida, United States
“Food fave and Sensual Sangria!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I love Mullhollows Bistro! My husband and I were there in July to celebrate our anniversary and LOVED it! They make a killer white sangria that just tantalizes your tastebuds. The food melts in your mouth and you find yourself finishing your plate even though you are full because you can't get enough. Did I mention the desserts? Fantastic! We are going back tomorrow night to celebrate my birthday!!!! Service is great and the owners are wonderful and very attentive. Oh, the Key Lime Pie is the BEST I have ever had!!!!!!! So worth your visit!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“excellent food,large portions,great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and I ate here New Years Eve and man what a great dinner. There may be other places as good but I haven't been to any better. My wife had the surf and turf which was a 7oz. filet and two crab stuffed shrimp,garlic mashed and sauteed veggies. I had the grouper oscar with butternut squash risotto and veggies. Both were excellent as was the service. Everything was first class and we're looking forward to going again.

• Visited November 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“1st Class Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Dinner was first class....we would compare the food with Pandora's on the Island (another steak and seafood restaurant). Richard was one of 2 servers (very friendly) and came by just enough to let us know he was still there and made the evening enjoyable. We had the Filet Mignon and the Steak Mulhollow...cooked to perfection. My 5yo had the all important Mac n Cheese with penne pasta with a multi-blend cheese sauce. The vegetables with the steaks were fresh and crisp and the garlic mashed potatoes had the right consistency. When we arrived at 5:30 there were 3 filled tables and a party of 12+ at the front of the restaurant. We were seated in the larger area with no other customers and our 5yo was able to be a 5yo (within reason) and enjoy herself. We had no alcohol or desserts and spent $72 (we had a $20 coupon which got it down to $52). I asked for a couple of tastings of 2 different foods so I can try them out, it was given to me without question. This is by no means a fancy restaurant, but I wouldn't consider any place in FWB/Destin to be fancy.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've eaten here a number of times over the years. And always enjoyed it. Most recent, November 2012. I had the special, which was an Andouille and pecan (I think pecan, sure about the andouille) crusted grouper on penne pasta. Excellent. Came with a small salad. Nice small selection of wines and beers too, wait staff is excellent, and nice ambience. Prices are good, I think the special that I had was $19.95, steaks are around $25, other entrees for dinner are in the $15 to $25 range.

I didn't have any this time, but the appetizers & desserts have always been yummy too.

Recommended by the Hankmeister. :o)

• Visited November 2012