“not my first choice for the next trip...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2831 Reynolds Drive, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
A TripAdvisor Member
“not my first choice for the next trip...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2006

The exterior of the place gives a good first impression. I was willing to pay the $12/night premium compared to a competitor down the street because the price included a continental breakfast. After checking in I asked about the pool and was told they didn't have one. I'll take credit for this mistake because I didn't ask earlier. It wasn't the cleanest inside and the beds were only OK. The toilet had to be flushed twice and the desk chair in the room had wobbly legs; it was nearly broken and unsafe. At 1:30am we were awaken when someone tried to enter our room. Luckly the latch was on the door preventing full entry. Within 3 minutes the front desk called and asked why we were in this room; we were supposed to the in the room next door. (this was not the case according to the room number provided in writing when I rec'd the keys.) I arrived for breakfast the next morning at 8:45am and there was almost nothing left for breakfast. ( I was not told times for the breakfast at check in and the breakfast buffet ran until 10:00am at the Hampton I just stayed it.) For cereal then had only coco puffs and fruit loops. I asked for the fruit bowl to be replenished or at least a single serving and for some corn flakes or raisin bran. I was told that the wouldn't replenish because they were closing down in 15 minutes and all flavors of cereal in the rack had to be consumed before they would open a new case.

At time of check out I politely expressed my dis-satisfaction to Jamie at the front desk. No compensation was provided for their poor performance regarding room asignments or breakfast. It will be a long time before I ever consider staying at a Quality Inn again. This was definately not worth the $118/night we paid.

Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!