“"Outstanding facility and staff"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7151 Okeechobee Rd., Fort Pierce, FL 34945   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“"Outstanding facility and staff"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

I travel to Ft Pierce on a weekly basis and always stay at this HIE & Suites. The location is excellent as its within a half mile of the Florida Turnpike and I-95 of which I use both. The rooms are always very clean and quiet. The flat screen (LCD) TV's are awsome and the beds are so comfortable! The other thing that makes this a MUST stay property is the staff. They are very professional and accomodating. If I arrive late, they even hold a USA Today paper for me! The staff is always friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family right down to the complementary eggs, bacon and coffee for breakfast. . And the breakfast area is always clean and well stocked. This is a great place to relax and rest. I aways feel great in the morning and ready to go out and meet my customers. Stay here, you'll be glad you did!

Room Tip: Get a Suite, it's like an apartment!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
theresagio, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this review, June 8, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel.
We love to hear that our fabulous hotel is well suited to your business travel needs.
Thank you for your kind words regarding our wonderful accommodations, delicious complimentary breakfast buffet, and our convenient location.
I appreciate your kind words regarding our friendly staff as it is our goal to provide excellent service so it is rewarding to see their efforts recognized in your review.
Again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Pam Haney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stayed at this hotel while I was in town for my grandmother's funeral. This was the best hotel experience of my life. The service was excellent, the room was far more then I expected and the overall eaxperience superceeded my expectations. Toni Moore went out of her way to make our family feel comfortable and welcomed. It was a stressful and emotional time for us but she was very patient and kind.

Room Tip: Any room at this establishment will be great.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
theresagio, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this review, May 26, 2011
LTBryant,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel, I would like to take this time to express my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your grandmother.
I am glad that we could provide an uplifting experience during such a difficult period.
Delighted to hear that you all met Toni during your stay. She truly is a gem and we are so thankful for her as she does a wonderful job!
Thank you again for taking the time to share your review and I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to the area.

Grand Forks, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

Toni was wonderful in the breakfast room. She was cheerful, greeting everyone, meeting special requests. She made my stay special because of her attitude. Thanks a bunch.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel.
I very much appreciate your comments regarding Toni as it so nice to see the recognition of her hard work and dedication.
Our goal is to provide excellent service to all guests so it was nice to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay.
Again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to your next stay with us when your travel needs bring you back to the area.

Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

Everything about this hotel was good! The hotel and rooms were very clean, the staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was good. We were there for a karate competition so the breakfast area got a little congested but that's to be expected. This is now our home hotel when we travel to Ft. Pierce!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
nsgrimm,
Wow! Thanks for such a wonderful review of our hotel.
We love to hear that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed our wonderful accommodations and amenities during your recent stay.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness of our accommodations as it is great to see the hard work of our Housekeeping staff recognized so nicely in your review.
Thank you again for the compliments and we look forward to your next stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel.

Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

This does indeed seem to be a new building, and a couple of its neighboring buildings are currently vacant (a yellow colored gas station and a motel for sale). The building has a stylish look after dark (well placed blue lights). My room was comfortable and very quiet. I felt well rested. The hotel is set very far back from the road; so I expect that any room in the building would be quiet. The shower had more than enough hot water. Everything in the room seemed clean and was in good condition. The refrigerator and microwave were very appreciated. I enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast, too. There were plenty of choices – pancakes, cheesy eggs, biscuits, sausage, etc. including plenty of healthier options like fresh fruit, cereal, and yogurt. For late risers or late night meals, there is also a tiny Waffle House across the hotel's parking lot, next to the open/working gas station (BP). The hotel's outdoor pool was very small and I doubt it gets much use, but it still looked incredibly inviting every time I walked past it. It’s a little detail but I also enjoyed that the tv automatically resets to The Weather Channel, when turned off. Lastly, all of the hotel staff was very cheerful and friendly. Around 1am one morning, I left for a space shuttle launch and was pleased to see the hotel’s very alert and attentive security officer patrolling the parking lot at that hour.

The only confusion I had during my stay was with the wall thermostat. I like to sleep with white noise, but for some reason changing the setting to FAN stopped all air flow within a few hours (and woke me up) and it would then read OFF. The temperature can’t be set below 68 degrees, so there is no way to get the unit to continue flowing air constantly. Also, when I tried setting the thermostat to AUTO, when I would wake up later I would find the unit had reset itself to a much higher temperature, in the 70s. It was a little odd.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel.
Thank you for your kind words regarding our wonderful accommodations, delicious breakfast, service, and friendly staff.
It is our goal to provide excellent service so it is rewarding to see the efforts of our employees recognized so nicely in your review.
Thank you again for the compliments and we look forward to your next stay with us the next time you visit Fort Pierce.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

Our group, 3AM, has been visiting this location for the past 2 years. We meet here as a central location for our team who come from various places throughout the state. The staff is fantastic. Todd, Al, Toni, and the twin sisters that work there ( I can't remember their names :-) have all been great to us. We would recommend this location to any and everyone who may be visiting the area and looking for a hotel. The rooms are always in tip top shape and very quiet. Thanks a million the Holiday Inn Express Fort Pierce West Staff!!! Keep up the fantastic job!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
kmitchell1007,
I am delighted to hear that our hotel is very well suited to your group's travel needs and we appreciate your return visits.
Thank you for mentioning our staff by name as it is nice to see the recognition of their hard work and dedication. (The twins are Stephanie and Stacy.)
Again, I appreciate the compliments posted in your review and we look forward to your next visit with us again soon!

Avery, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

I was hoping for a beachfront hotel while I had to be in Fort Pierce, but no such luck, so I settled on the Holiday Inn Express by I95 and the Turnpike.

Al greeted us warmly after a long day of travel and from there things were uphill. The room was large, very clean, big thick towels, nice amenities, small fridge and a microwave and of course a coffee pot. Housekeeping did an excellent job each day, and it wasn't just due to the daily maid tip we left. They had a great attitude even before they saw the tip.

Breakfast was one of the best for this type of hotel, real bacon, sausage, eggs for my husband to enjoy; yogurt, nice selection of cereals and fruits and juices for me. There were also bagels, muffins, English muffins, waffles, etc.

There was a great heated pool which we didn't get to use but it was clean and private with nice furniture. The gym was large and clean with plenty of fresh towels.

The bathroom was spacious and attractive with granite counter tops and built-in recessed shelving which held items that would otherwise take up space on top of the vanity.

Best of all, the king bed was a pillow top and very comfy with a fresh white duvet, plus we were on the parking lot side on the second floor and heard NO outside noise.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
theresagio, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West, responded to this review, April 7, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
Wow! What a glowing review of our hotel! Thank you so much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Pierce hotel.
We are delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your recent stay and we love to hear that our wonderful accommodations were well suited to your travel needs.
I very much appreciate your comments regarding our wonderful hotel and our friendly staff.
Thank you for your kind words regarding our front desk and housekeeping staff. It is nice to see the recognition of their hard work and dedication.
Again, I appreciate you taking the time to post your review and we look forward to your next stay with us again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West? Share your experiences!