“VERY DISAPPOINTED” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown

You added Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown to your Saves list
Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3224 South US 1, Corner of US 1 & SR 70, Fort Pierce, FL 34982   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Middleburg, Florida
“VERY DISAPPOINTED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The hotel was fine BUT I forgot my driver's license, called them, she said she found it and would mail it out to me. Didn't get it, called back, oh yes there is a note here to mail it. 3 weeks later and I never got it. Called today and no luck again. How hard was it to mail a license to me. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place was just plain nasty!!! Room smelled like a chemical factory. Still trying to get the smells out of my clothes. Maintenance help unavail in evening, so if you need help like I did with my toilet, prepare to for them to give you a plunger and do it yourself. If I knew I was going to have to pay to work I would have never stayed at this hotel. Polite front desk, but unhelpful when the customer needs help.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
East Windsor
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed here 6 days, two we paid for and the other four was Wyndham Rewards. Wyndham rated this place as a tier 2, I would hate to see tier 1. We actually had to use 10,000 reward points per night, what a joke.
Good:
The grill next door, which you pay $5 for breakfast, because Days Inn has no breakfast. The grill was good, we had the Friday night fish fry for dinner and it was very good.
The pool area was nice, to get some sun, but not heated.
Bad:
The odor when you enter the lobby and the hallways, smells like sewage. I thought they had an indoor pool, because you could smell Chlorine. The smell when you enter your room smells like bleach or a strong cleaner. This place could do well with Fabreeze!
One day they cleaned early and since we had a do not disturb sign on the door, they never came back, so we didn't get our room cleaned. Housekeeping was gone, so they gave us new towels for the day.
The window faced a blank wall. The sheets did not fit the bed, they just layed on top, so if you moved they were falling off. Two small mattress pads were used to cover the mattress.
No microwave.

Room Tip: Maybe a room by the pool with a better view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Enjoyed the staff and the police patrol of the property. However, I have never in my life stayed in such shabbiness in my life. I am an avid traveler and have paid $115 for a two night stay at hotels that looked waaaaaaay better than this one.
1. Had to shower with only the hot water because the cold water pressure over powered the hot water pressure. The toilet pressure was also low.
2. Each day we had to unplug the microwave from the outlet it was in due to it (the outlet) not working. We then unplugged the TV and plugged the microwave in that outlet.
3.The fridge was cold and worked great.
4. There was no TV guide in the room but there is a remote.
5. The towels were clean but had holes in them.
6. The hairdryer looked like it would have shocked me if I dared to use it.
7.The walls are thin.
8.The furniture was warped. Look like there had been a previous flood in our room.
9. The mattresses looked fairly new but the box springs were obviously old and covered with stains.
10. There was hair in my bed. Hair that did not belong to me. I'm glad I travel with sheets and my own pillow.
11. The front lobby is dingy and drab. They have updated furniture but a drabby, dingy lobby and staircase.
12. There is no continental breakfast but you can pay $5 per person for breakfast in the restaurant next door.
13. The pool looked pretty decent but I never ventured to it so I can't be too sure. Of course there were families enjoying it so I guess it couldn't have been too bad.
14. There is a washer and dryer on the premises.
15. The hotel is about 25 minutes from the mall and there is a Walmart, Sam's Club and multiple Publix grocery stores nearby.
Would I stay here again....not unless every 4-5 star hotel in Fort Pierce was booked to capacity which left me no where else to stay.
Oh and I forgot to add that the cap on the sink fixture was broken...good thing I automatically know which side is cold and which side is hot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel is OK for the money. It was inexpensive and available, but very tired. Lobby was tacky at best. Clerk desk was stained plywood with thick plexiglass separating the clerk from the guests - not confidence inspiring. The room was kind of worn and not well lighted, but it seemed clean. It was reasonably quiet. I would stay there again in a pinch, but would not be my first choice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown? Share your experiences!