“awesome stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
north carolina
“awesome stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

This Place was awesome great fell awesome pool and free wireless internet great local restraunt's also couple doors down was a great jamaican place you gotta try !!! the pool was a great place to stay out and relax to the new pool chairs was a perfect touch great service and a free breakfast i will recommend this to all me friends and family !!!! thanks again

• Stayed April 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Niagara, Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

This hotel was the best value in the area at the time we booked it. We stayed here on March 30/07. It was clean and comfortable. Although we didn't use it, the pool looked nice. We don't usually like the Econo Lodge but this one is an exception. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2006

This hotel was very nice. We stayed in a room that had been refurbished. Everything was new , loved the shower curtain rod made you feel like you had alot more room in the tub. Air conditioner worked very well. I would definetly reccomend this hotel

• Liked — The bathroom
  • Disliked — No safety latch on front door
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2006

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, the grounds were very nice and well kept. The rooms clean, very clean and spacious. The staff were what set this hotel apart from others that I have stayed at. The manager Tammy, was truely great, so friendly and outgoing willing to help us where she could. Our bags didn't arrive with us and they were going to be delivered later, she asked if we wanted them taken to our room when they got there and when we got back from dinner there they were, saving us the hastle of going and checking to see if they had arrived.
Breakkfast in the lobby was just great, and what I enjoyed was that Tammy took time out of her busy schedule in the morning to talk with us. It was very nice to see that she had time for everyone. Should I need to travel in this area again I will surely stay at this hotel again. Thanks Tammy for such an enjoyable stay. :)

• Liked — Clean rooms and very friendly staff.
  • Disliked — Everything was great, can't really complain about anything.
  • Tips/Secrets — Ask for Tammy, what a great help she was, so helpful.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
St. John's
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2006

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms were really large and clean. There was a microwave and fridge in the room, that was so nice to have. Breakfast was nice. Not bacon and eggs but a lot of items like cereals, toast, fruit and other things. It was really nice. All-in-all much more than I expected from an Econo Lodge. I must comment on one staff member, her name was Tammy. She was amazing. She made us feel so welcome and invited, even though our travel plans brought us to the hotel earlier than the check in time. She didn't seem to mind at all and checked to make sure that our room was ready for us. She was so helpful with area information too, I forgot to ask her if she had lived there all her life, she seemed to know so much about the area. When we got to our room we found that the air conditioner was already on and the room starting to cool. That was a nice touch. I don't know if she was the owner, or manager, but from checking in to checking out she was the greatest!

• Stayed January 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

I have stayed at this Econo Lodge 3 times. In the office there is a manager named Tammy who goes out of her way to make you feel at home. Everyone was great from groundsmen to housekeeping. This hotel is newely renovated with all the amenities. If only Fort Peirce would take lessons from this Econo on coustomer service. The beach is only about 5 min away with plenty of mexican food and a few other resturants between them. So to make a long story short I didnt have a good time visiting my relevitives but when i got back to the hotel everything was very relaxing and comforting. In this writers opion if you want a nice place to stay thats affordable, clean and Quiet, stay here. Ask for Tammy at check in and tell her Michael from seminole said hi.

South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2006

Well, I had to tell someone. This used to be a Comfort Inn and I had stayed there about five years ago. It was nice then. Nothing over the top, breakfast though was exceptional, rooms were clean but getting worn but NOW-Whew ! What a difference.

This place had some hurricane damage and what a recovery they made. The rooms are still large and spacious and now everything is brand new. Even though they have come down to an Econo Lodge, don't let that fool you. This hotel is everything and more.

What brought me back, even though it is now an Econo Lodge and what will keep me coming back, is the staff. They are fantastic ! Friendly and helpful, they went over the top to make my stay pleasant. Most places I have stayed at, while the staff are nice, they are too stiff. These people welcome you as if you are family and treat you well.

While the breakfast no longer has bagels, which were nice, there is an abundance of breakfast items avaliable. This makes the price of the room well worth it.

The pool area has been revamped as well. They do need new pool furniture but the landscaping makes up for that.

One of the things that made my stay more pleasant was seeing the staff walking around, talking to the guests. It made me feel comfortable knowing that someone was there to make sure all was safe. A couple of times someone drove through the parking lot a bit too fast and one of the staff were there to put a stop to it. That was nice to know that they were looking out for us.

I guess I can't say enough nice things about this staff. My hat is off to the management of this hotel. Their staff have been trained well in the customer service area.

The next time I need to travel to this area I will be staying here.

Don't let the Econo Lodge name fool you, this is just as nice as any Comfort Inn I have stayed at!

• Stayed April 2006

Been to Econo Lodge - Fort Pierce? Share your experiences!