“Only Eat the Fried Shrimp” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 161 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Seafood menu. Lunch, dinner. Closed holidays. Bar. Children's menu. Outdoor seating.
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Only Eat the Fried Shrimp”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you only eat the fried shrimp you will be ok...even then I have had better. The fried oysters were the worst I have EVER had. They were tasteless, and the batter was gummy on the inside. The fried scallops were tough and also tasteless. The broiled scallops were also tasteless and tough. The fried fish was just bad. The fried calamari was gummy and tough. The men's room was out of soap. The worst $100 meal I have had in a while. This was on a Friday night about 6pm. Very disappointing. We will never go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Mechanicsville
“Great Shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place has the standard seafood fare. It is famous for the shrimp, which did not disappoint. Lightly battered and crispy, they served up a mound, which we shared between two. Nice views make for a nice dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I visited Chuck's with a friend. We were from the other side of the state and Margie recommended Chuck's. She could not have made a better choice. Everyone was friendly, and our server, Tiffany was outstanding. Margie and I had the fried shrimp, excellent large order and cooked to perfection. My wife had the special, grilled cobia. It was cooked exactly as ordered. We will return, a fun evening and an excellent meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very Good Sea Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Recently went to Chuck's with about 20 friends. We ate outside on the rear deck. The service was excellent and the food was very good.

We would definitely go back to Chuck's when in the Fort Pierce area again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Carson City, NV
“Fantastic Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I love seafood, so we tried Chuck's Restaurant because it came highly recommended. I ordered the Grilled Ahi Tuna, and my husband ordered the Shrimp Scampi. Both were delicious! The meals were so large that we each took boxes back to our hotel room. The Ahi Tuna was prepared rare; it came with soy dipping sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger on the side. It was so delicious that I ate the rest of it that night as a midnight snack, right out of the fridge! My husband's scampi was perfectly done, served on a bed of saffron rice. (NOT from a box!) It tasted just as good when we reheated it for breakfast the next morning ^_^ Our server was delightful; she checked on our table frequently, and she had a great sense of humor. We ate on the back deck and enjoyed a fabulous sunset while we ate. I would eat here again!

Visited May 2013