“liked the atmosphere but food was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 161 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Original Tiki Bar & Restaurant was built in early 1990 at the Fort Pierce City Marina. The Tiki Bar, as it is affectionately known, soon became a favorite destination for those in search of great food and drinks, all served in a tropical setting.Situated on the banks of the Indian River, the Tiki Bar boasts open-air dining under an authentic Tiki thatched roof. In August of 1998, the Lloyd family acquired the Tiki Bar and continues to operate the restaurant to this day. Carrying on the tradition that started in 1990, the Tiki Bar continues to offer excellent tropical fare in an atmosphere that will make you feel as though you are in the islands. Come to the Tiki Bar whereby . . . We overlook nothing . . . But the beautiful Indian River.
Portage, Wisconsin
“liked the atmosphere but food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My friend and I stopped for lunch,I got the fish tacos which the waitress said was a favorite. The wait was long, the waitress never came back and checked. I got my order, there was hardly any fish or cabbage on the taco. The fish was very fishey! I would not recommend the dish or order again. ESP for the price of $14 way to much for what I got and the quality.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Bad Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm a local. I'm a native to this area. I came to this place (because I work on boats and we pulled in to the city marina) and...since I needed to eat...I ordered a hamburger to go (safe choice right?) NOT!!! The food here has not been good since the late 1990's / very early 2000's. I wanted something to go (because I had to go back to work on the boat) so I went to the bar...that was full of tourists....know why? cause no locals eat at this place...the food is horrible...I saw the peel and eat shrimp the couple got served next to me...WOW...I wouldn't even chum that crap...stay away from this place...the only good thing is their location...besides the fact Fort Pierce has really nothing else to offer...and please understand the servers and bartenders have always been very nice...I blame a very pathetic owner who banks on the tourists...that...unfortunately continue to frequent this place. Bad food!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“They put filler in the Lobster - disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Cute place. I would never eat the food again. My lobster roll had "some" real lobster. On my second bite I tasted something that tasted like cardboard. I pulled it out of my mouth and found a piece of non edible material that had been PAINTED to look exactly like lobster. They apologized profusely stating that it was probably old lobster, but it was not. It was a fake filler material to save money. I wouldn't eat here again if my life depended on it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best espresso I had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was impressed by this place. We stopped by their nased on their location and were pleasantly suprised by food. Their menu has a lot of options: I would recommend their tuna appetizer and key lime cheesecake bars. But my absolute favorite was their espresso: it felt like I am back in Europe. -

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TRAIL
“Best Place for NFL and Buckets of Beer!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

No walls, wide open oasis. Lots of action down on the docks. Sometimes even live music playing just outside the bar. Great food and drink specials. If ya tip well on the first drink order the waitresses or bartender will be at your service the rest of the night. Lots of fun on a NFL Sunday too. Good people!! Hope to come back soon.

• Visited November 2012