“exceed expectations !!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
“exceed expectations !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed here for a Baseball tournament with my son and my nephew, Good experience all around, great price, GOOD CLEAN ROOM, flat screen TV, mini fridge and microwave all in perfect condition, a lot of restaurant choices closed by and very professional Staff, I would definitely come back !!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Palmetto, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

For the area and all the bad hotels around this sleep inn,this one by far is the best and no bugs or smelly towels......I have stayed here before last yr for two weeks and nothing less as I expected!! For business trip its great,but theirs not much to do around here unless you go to the beach off of us 1,heading east of this pl...But i still preferred to be here and travel to beach!!. Wifi is great and nice flat screen t.v,micro,and frig! I was expecting a package from ups and they handle it for me,very nice staff,Ms.Dee at front desk and Mac as well........I work for a major power plant all thru fla,Why stay at a holiday inn or Hampton inn,when you can have it all here for lesser price!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Orlando
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I guess you get what you paid for! The hotel itself is somewhat clean and no bugs at least. But the towels in the room smelled bad! I had to ask for additional towels and they also smelled as if never washed. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and noisy. We were awaken by noisy next door slamming of doors and talking. The manager should have separated people a few doors down or in different floors. The hotel wasn't that full not to have done that. Now for the front desk, nothing to rave about. I was checked in by the hotel manager and he was no joy. No smile or eye contact. Not friendly or courteous at all. He didn't even tell me what time breakfast was or if I needed anything additional like most hotels I've been to before have without me having to ask. We have stayed in all types of hotels, low price and high price. So glad we only stayed there two nights or we would not have been able to put up with any more disappointments. We will never return to this hotel and I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you insist on staying at this hotel, request that they put you away from others to minimize the n...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was one of my best stays at a hotel, very kind employes. I had left a belt with a good bit of cash in it in my room and I live in SC, so that's a long ways away. I called the hotel and asked if they had found the belt in the room I had stayed in. It was there and they kindly shipped it to me with no hassle and i received it about two or three days later. Next time I drive through Florida I will defiantly stop there to stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The room was nice with a fridge, microwave, and television. Nice bed, very comfortable. Wifi is a good speed, and I was able to use my playstation in addition to an extensive amount of cable channels. The helpfulness of the front desk staff made this long stay enjoyable. I was given good directions and recommendations. The washer needed servicing, but it was fixed within a few days.

Breakfast is sufficient but sub-par. There was juice, milk, and coffee. Yogurt, fruit, pastries, and a waffle maker. I would have like to have eggs or warm biscuits as well, but greasy sausage links were the only thing prepared.

The pool was nice to sit by and swim a few short laps, and I was able to run a mile or two on the roads looping around the hotel. I enjoyed using the stair master and weight machine, but the treadmill and stationary bike were unusable, needing service.

Overall, I was quite comfortable here for three weeks and very happy with their service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great place to stay..friendly staff. Very accommodating for special requests Conveniently located near I95 and turnpike. Rooms were quiet..no noise from highway. Rooms were not large but very clean and nicely decorated.Beds were very comfortable with extra pillows already in room. Free breakfast was decent. Hot eggs would have been better than hard boiled,but we mostly like egg whites anyway. Pool was very clean and my grandson made use of the exercise room. Great place for the price

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lima, Peru
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was the first time booking this hotel. I was greatly surprised with the staff and facility. The room was clean, but they forgot the soap. 4 sets of new towels were perfect for our purposes. The location was nice and the air con worked ok. Breakfast was standard, however the sausage was a bit oily. Checking In and Out was fast and convenient. I will strongly recommend this hotel and certainly will book it again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!