“Very Disapointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #108 of 160 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Award winning Bar-B-Que & fixin's served up by the friendliest folks.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Very Disapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went there previously and enjoyed the all you can eat ribs for $9.99 including 2 sides. We joined the loyalty club in anticipation of getting a $15.00 credit for dinner on my birthday. When my birthday came around my wife and I and 6 friends went to cowboys for dinner to discover they raised the price for ribs to $12.99 and extra for the sides. They substituted the $15.00 birthday credit to a free dessert. I'm a type 2 diabetic so I had no interest in their dessert. They lost 8 customers last night and probably everyone to whom we all will tell of this incident.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“AAA Rated Best BBQ Food and Friendly Staff in Fort Pierce!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family of 7 and I went for dinner to Cowboy's and had the best ribs, wings and sides! Everyting was made perfect and came to our table hot! The nicest staff and management that I have seen in a long time. The drinks never went empty because the waitress was on top of the great service.
I would recommend Cowboy's in Fort Pierce highly!

• Visited June 2014
Ft. Pierce
“Best Prime Rib in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Overall a great place to eat. Prime Rib steaks we eat were tender and flavorful. The meal was without complaint. If I had to ask that something be addresses....it would be the sautéed mushrooms. They lacked bold flavor. Great job! We will revisit and recommend to others.

• Visited July 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Good place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped for dinner driving back from Orlando to Ft Lauderdale. This restaurant is right off I95 and easy access off and on the highway. Good BBQ restaurant. Service was a little slow. Only one waitress serving each half of the restaurant but it wasn't too crowded. We tried the eggrolls that were made with pork and slaw. Tasty!!!! We also had tried the BBQ pork sandwich and Ribeye Steak. The steak was ordered medium rare and it was mooing when it came out. Sent it back and it was served correct the second time. Loved the lights over the tables made with Cowboy hats. Drinks served in mason jars. All cute. Good food, clean restaurant. Will go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Pierce, Florida
“My Favorite BBQ and Steak Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been going to Cowboys ever since they opened in Fort Pierce FL. and enjoy the atmosphere, the customer service, and of course the food. You've gotta try the egg rolls there to die for.

• Visited April 2014