I live 1 mile south of Archie’s and have been a customer for the last five years. After several instances of food badly prepared and slo/bad service, we deserted Archie’s for 7-8 months. You were no longer on our “list.”
Recently, 3 days ago, we returned: B-/C+ food; and A service. (Ashley was her name) We thought that you had gotten better and changed your ways. Not so!
Today, we came as a guest of someone, with their family. The result solely because of Zach and his poor service and spoken bad attitude, my wife and I (speaking for ourselves), as well as out host, from North Beach, will not be back. Maybe you do not need the business!
Here’s what happened:
1. Service very slow. Yes you were busy, but 20 minutes for water is a stretch.
2. Ordering was slow, to the point that the Mother of the small children went the the bar/someplace, and ordered for the children (8-4 yrs old)
3. OK, we lived with that.
4. Table finally ordered.
5. Yes, a delay, but you were busy.
6. One order failed to come, to the point that most of us were finished, and the order, for an appetizer, had yet to appear.
7. The server Zach came to the next table and trying to get his attention, I waved at him. At which he said, “I’m busy here with these people!”
8. When he finally returned, his was a sullen excuse that the kitchen was out of the ingredients, etc etc etc.were out!! And he had failed to tell us!
9. After that, several very testy exchanges occurred.
10. Finally, the appetizer arrived.
11. Meal finished, but too late.
1. You were busy.
2. Zach failed to keep us aware of what was happening.
3. He is sullen, rude and basically quit the table. Simply put, he belongs in a closed room with no public contact.
1. Train your servers.
2. Fire rudeness/sullenness,
3. Fire Zach. He costs you business: he is poor server, argumentative and rude.
Never again. Your server Zach said some things like “ I’m bust here” rather than “I’ll bee right with you.” No server should be allowed to be that rude.
I have never had such bad service, anywhere! And I’ve been around.
Result: I’m never coming back. I’m posting this comment on the Web. I’m telling everyone I meet; don’t go to Archie’s. I don’t wish you good luck, because you’ll blow it. Poor kitchen service, fair food and bad service, is too much to take.
If you own or manage Archie's Seabreeze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.