We are going back on December 19th for 10weeks, this will be our 3rd year in this condo. We are surprised every year, as the owner continues to upgrade and surprises us. Our 1st year, we had rented across the street on the beach, from looking at pictures. Boy, were we screwed!, the place looked nothing like the pictures. Couldn't wait for vacation to be over. Said we would never rent unless we actually visited properties, so we had appointments to look at several condos for the following year. After looking at a lot, we met with owners and have been coming back every year. The place is immaculate, on the top floor, main bedroom is on 2nd floor w/ loft overlooking the living room, beds are so comfortable. Also, on opposite side of pool, so it is quiet and we have a view of the bay from our lanai. Condos are owned individually, so it is up to each owner how they care, furnish and price them. I give this condo at Santa Maria 5 STARS!!!! Only 24 days and we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Harbour Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Santa Maria Harbour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 60 luxurious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites, townhouses & penthouses with fully appointed kitchens, living & dining rooms, screened balconies, cable TV & more. 38 boat slips, deep water canal, pool, sauna, outdoor spas, BBQ and gazebo area, and a sandy beach nearby. Centrally located - walk to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your Santa Maria Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.