Went through VRBO.COM to rent, and could not have been happier. Judging by the reviews, I was a bit wary, and expected that I would be in a senior citizen nursing home.
Well, we were VERY happy when we arrived. Though we did not use the condo agency, we used a private party (web). Saw all photos ahead of time, and everything was actually BETTER than we expected!
The condo was seemingly brand new, beautifully furnished, and had all amenities (including beach chairs, towels and umbrellas!).
We will ABSOLUTELY go through this agency and condo unit again.
The trolley is a wonderful addition to this area, as we seldom drive anywhere. Also, you can fish (with no license) from their private docks in the harbor. We actually caught big fish (but tossed them back), and saw many manatees daily.
Our unit had a washer and dryer (unit 310), wireless service, and tvs/cable in living area and bedroom.
Walking distance from a shopping area with MANY good restaurants. Cosider this place - you will not be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Harbour Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Santa Maria Harbour Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 60 luxurious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites, townhouses & penthouses with fully appointed kitchens, living & dining rooms, screened balconies, cable TV & more. 38 boat slips, deep water canal, pool, sauna, outdoor spas, BBQ and gazebo area, and a sandy beach nearby. Centrally located - walk to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your Santa Maria Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.