Hotel was nice and clean. Pull out couch was comfortable and everything in the room seemed newer (couch, beds, etc) Screened-in porch was great to keep bugs out.
We loved the pool activities and the amenities offered at the beach (wave runners, parasailing, etc.)
I did feel a bit "nickeled and dimed" by having to sign out beach towels and purchase a laundry card. I understand the need for keeping track of towels, but the laundry card was a bit much (not cost-wise, just annoying). I am not an expert on coin laundry machines, but they seem to work for other places, so why not here? Anyway, if you return the laundry card to the front desk , the $5 charge gets removed from your bill - just an extra hassle to run a load of laundry.
Overall, our stay was relaxing and fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort