My family and I (2adults1child) just had the absolute amazing stay at Diamondhead. First of all, we were greeted by David (bellman) who was not your typical bellman. Very warm, friendly and outgoing. Ready to lend a hand, take our bags and lock them up (we arrived at 1030am and checkin isnt until 3) and show us where to check in and then where to have lunch while we waited for our room. There are 2 restaurants, Chloe and The Cabana. The Cabana sits at the pool (very well shaded) and is 50ft from the sand. Not only breath taking views immediately, but I was offered a Gluten Free Menu. That was great!! I will say this about both restaurants, although the food was amazing, the drinks were amazing and we couldnt have asked for better staff, the restaurants were overpriced (I think thats to be expected). Moving onto our room. AMAZING! The perfect size (since you wont spend much time in it), we had an amazing view of the pool and beach and our room had a huge balcony that had netting. Many of the nights, after my son went to sleep, it was the perfect place for my husband and I and a cold one. One of the features we really enjoyed was the fact that you were given towels for the pool/beach. All you had to do was sign them out (take as many as you need) and return them back at night. That was one less thing I had to worry about packing. There are laundry/vending(pop)/ice machines on every floor. I do think that the 24hr fitness center was talked up a little for what it is. All I can say is this place is a must. We found an amazing deal on expedia and I am so glad that we did. Diamondhead has officially become my family's new vacation destination. Oh and it is very family friendly as well. Lots of activities for the kiddos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort