This was a pretty nice hotel, right near all of the action. Since it was right on the beach, I did not make use of the pool, but it looked pretty nice. They offer beach towels, which you can check out and return each day for free. The only things I did not like was the restaurant, which was adequate but not the fine dining advertised, and the drunken guests that swarmed the pool and poolside bar while I was there. The bartender was great, and he handled the unwanted attentions of a drunken female guest very well. I felt bad for him. As with the rest of the employees, he was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends traveling to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort