The beach here is phenomenal - one of the nicest I have ever seen. The property has the best views on the island, and you can see up and down the coast and into the mangroves of the Florida Keys. There is a pool, bar, and restaurant which are all fine - not spectacular, but certainly nice. People were very nice and friendly, and service was responsive. The units by and large were in good shape, and I believe recently underwent a renovation. A few nicks and scrapes, and kind of an odd layout to the hotel (not the rooms, they are great), but especially for the price, it is well-recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort