Stayed here a week Getaway. Nice clean room overlooking the pool, no sunset on this side - shame.
The pool was not heated as stated, people were saying it is cold. Asked about heating was told it is heated but not much! Not enough for us! The hot tub was a bit hit and miss regards heat.
No fan in the kitchen. Tiny fridge. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Sitting by the pool would have been nicer had they a pool deck open to the sea and sands like the one next door, the Estero Resort. All you can see is a patch of green shrub land. A seat and umbrella on the beach costs 26 dollars a day, no way after paying what we did for a week, should have been provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TravelClick and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort