My wife and I got married here 8 years ago, we just returned for our anniversary. Just as good the second time, the rooms and grounds are clean and you can see they take pride in doing so. Staff is friendly and help full. First person to greet us from unloading our bags all the way thru check in was Dave, he is the best and if you have any questions on sight seeing or dining be sure to check with him. We spent 1 week and enjoyed every minute most of the time was on the beach or sitting by the pool. We still had the tail end of wet season so late afternoons we would get some rain, no big deal good time to nap or hang out at the bar, then we always had a great sunset. Thanks to Maria we will be coming back on a yearly basis can't pass it up. Thank you to all the Diamond Head staff for such a good vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort