My eggs over medium were over medium and not runny. Fresh tasting. Four small sausages, but very tasty. Orange juice was very sweet...so good. Very friendly staff including chef NOOPIE. This breakfast was served in Chloe's. they also have an outdoor restaurant which was very good. Had chicken breast sandwich. Although I didn't eat bread, chicken was real moist. And guacamole, seasonings, etc were very good. I would have like to have seen a better glass for my Cosmo, though. It was a small plastic cup. Not too classy for the amount of money that they cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort