My husband & I stayed at DiamondHead for four nights. Property is located close to the pier/time square area where there is lots of restaurants and shops. Walkable distance for most people. Staff was all very friendly. A bellhop is not always available when you arrive later in the day. I asked the front desk for a luggage cart, she called maintence. A very friendly gentleman showed up and assisted us with a cart. He helped us to our room with all our supplies. Our room was beach front. We had a large screened balcony with a table, chairs and loungers. The room is a living room with sofa sleeper, chair, cocktail table, high top dining table and kitchenette(sm fridge, microwave, dish washer, coffee pot, toaster, basic plates, cups & flatware). The bedroom had a king bed with tv. The bathroom is accessible from the bedroom or living room. Nice size bath with tub/shower. Rooms were always well cleaned. There was room renovation on the floor above us. Noise didn't start till 9am so it was bearable. Negatives: our room was looking in need of renovation. The carpet was clean but, had a few stains. The bathroom caulk was cracked & pulling from the wall. The bed mattress was needing replaced. I slept fine, but it reminded me of bedding most motels used in the past. The worst thing was the sofa sleeper. It was very worn. Parts of the fabric was loose from the structure. When I sat on it to watch TV, my body tilted forward and to the middle. After an hour of sitting, it caused my back to hurt. Positives: good location sitting close to the shoreline. Nice pool. Restaurant and outdoor bar(didn't use either). Perfect size room. Room key was great, you only had to hold your key to the lock. No swiping and re-swiping to get into your room. Rooms were clean. I believe they are working on renovating all rooms. A ceiling fan in the bedroom would be a nice addition. The pros out weigh the cons. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort