We stayed here for two weeks in June, first time as a couple, the many previous occasions were as a family. We love the DiamondHead and come here every year! Fab location, fab view from all rooms. Seamless check in and checkout. Easy onsite parking. Lovely pool. Pleasant rooms, great having a separate living area with fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Flat screen TV's in both bedroom and living area. You can't beat having breakfast on the balcony each day accompanied by the sounds of the sea and the call of the ospreys who live on the roof, and the sight of dolphins swimming by :) We can't wait to return in 2014. My only criticism is the pillows - so uncomfortable and not enough - please upgrade them and then we could upgrade the sleep quality points to excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort