I just finished my second visit at Diamond Head. I was greeted by a smiling employee named "Vicki" who remembered me from my visit last year. Even though I was ridiculously early for Check in, Vicki took great care of me and helped me find the location of my meeting, and then she called me when my room was ready.
During our meeting food and beverages were provided, buffet style. Everything was fresh and just the right temperature. Plates were cleared quickly and in a way that did not disturb the meeting. There were times I noticed my water glass had magically been refilled and was frankly stunned at how smoothly the Diamond Head staff operates!
My room was one of the “Club” rooms. It was a corner suite with a full view of the beach. Our balcony was outfitted with lounge chairs and a table for four that may husband and I really enjoyed our coffee at. Inside, we had a breakfast bar, microwave, mini-fridge, stove top and anything I could think of needing to cook or bake, a comfy sleeper sofa and flat screen TV in the main dining/living space, our bedroom was HUGE and the bed was incredibly comfy. Our bathroom had plenty of space for me to spread out my make up, too, which was a huge plus. In short, the room was heavenly! I could definitely see wanting to become an “owner” at some point.
We were part of a very large party for dinner, and our waitress “Robin” made us all feel like we were the most important person in the room. I don’t know how she managed it! I am vegan—which is normally a pain when it comes to eating out, but Robin helped me to design a meal that I would love in no-time-flat. I’ve never had that experience before and I’m so grateful to her and the chef!
When it was time to check out, I have to admit we didn’t want to leave. Diamond Head seems to have mastered the personal, welcoming feel one would expect from a high-end bed and breakfast and married that exceptional personal touch with all of the best amenities once would expect from a 5-Star Resort. I look forward to my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort