Diamondhead Beach Resort offers comfortable, clean suites and loads of amenities. We enjoyed our second trip to the resort in June 2013. The beach is on your doorstep and it is phenomenal: not crowded, numerous shells, soft white sand and gentle waves. On most evenings there is a breathtaking sunset, bring your cameras! We enjoyed the close proximity to restaurants and nightlife (we walked into the town). Within the resort is beautiful too- a nice pool, with friendly staffers offering to bring you yummy drinks from the bar, a spa (which i haven't tried yet, but i'm not a real spa person) and restaurants. We will be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort