Just returned home from a 4 night stay May 8th-12th......everyone staff member was friendly and helpful. Janet our waitress at Cabana's was very nice and we never had to wait very long for food, drinks, etc. Holly the concierge by the front desk was very nice and took care of us. We had a gulf front unit and the view was very nice. The weather was terrific each day. We ate at Heavenly Biscuit a couple of times and Chuck's Last Stop just south of Diamondhead on Estero Blvd. and would HIGHLY recommend both of those places. If it were not for a nice young lady that worked at the resort we would not have found Chuck's Last Stop. The Beached Whale had live music we enjoyed a couple of nights during our stay. The bands there were pretty darn good....10,000 views and Superbot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort