This is a nice property, but you can get a bad room here. I had a room on the second floor next to the restaurant cooking vents, which were loud and blocked the view, or even opening the doors to the patio. If you have a high floor it might be nice, but this room was a loser. I was only here for 2 nights so I just dealt with it, but definitely something you shouldnt have to do at a 4 star hotel, a pretty expensive one at that. It is a time share, so the higher floors are probably reserved for owners. Its a nice walk down the beach to the pier, but I think there are nicer places nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort