We stay at this resort each year. 3 years without kids and 3 years with our son. Everything we need within the facility (food, recreation, beach chairs, pool, hot tubs, aundry, exercise room) and a great short distance to the hot spots 'in town'. The rooms are consistent and well maintained. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Moreso, than any other hotel I have stayed at. Will be looking forward to year #7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa is the premier choice for Fort Myers Beach lodging. It offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. WiFi internet connection throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining right on the beach at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor hot-tubs, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort