We own timeshare at this hotel and look forward to our annual visit every year.
The staff is extremely helpful and very friendly, go out of their way to make your stay a great one. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Each unit has a great view of the Gulf; small kitchen; king size bedroom; pull out sofa that sleeps 2 and a screened lei. There is a nice pool with 2 hot tubs and laundry on site. The restaurants and bars are great; excellent food. The location of this hotel is fabulous, right on Fort Myers beach, walking distance to the Fishing pier, Times Square, restaurants and shopping; bus stop right in front of the hotel for those who don't like to walk or need assistance. I would hightly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel
- Diamondhead Beach Resort
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamondhead Resort
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa offers 121 one-bedroom suites with a king-size plush pillow top bed, private bath, living room with queen-size sleeper sofa and a fully stocked kitchenette. Complimentary high-speed Internet is available in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and wireless "hot spots" throughout the resort. Enjoy casual dining at Cabanas Beach Bar & Grill and upscale dining at Chloes and Chloes Lounge. Amenities include The Esterra Spa & Salon, watersports, two outdoor Jacuzzis, heated Gulf-side pool, exercise room, piano bar, private screened balconies and spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.